Last Updated: 1st May 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device by websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work or improve their efficiency, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a set period or until you delete them, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our Site and to enable you to navigate and use its features. Without these cookies, certain services and features cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Site, such as which pages are visited most often, how users move around the Site, and if they receive error messages. These cookies help us improve the performance and user experience of our Site.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited a website and share this information with advertisers.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us understand how our Site is being used, how effective our marketing campaigns are, and to identify issues that users may be experiencing. We use this information to optimize our Site and improve the user experience.
You can manage cookies by changing your browser settings to disable or delete cookies. Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you choose to disable cookies, it may limit your use of certain features or functions on our Site. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
2945 Townsgate Road
Thousand Oaks, California CA 91361
Email: [email protected]